Wildtree’s Grapeseed Oil is Expeller Pressed. Wildtree Grapeseed Oil is NOT solvent extracted like the vast majority of Grapeseed oils in the marketplace. Expeller pressed grapeseed oil is the result of a chemical-free mechanical process that extracts oil from seeds with no external heat and produces the finest oil. This method of oil extraction is an alternative to the chemical extraction method used for many conventional oils. Sometimes expeller pressed is referred to as cold-pressed.
Expeller Pressed Grapeseed Oil is made from grape seeds after wine production. It is therefore environmentally sound and requires no new farmland or water to produce. Versatile, delicious and good for you, Grapeseed oil allows the pure flavor of fresh food to come through. Its delicate flavor and body make it perfect for sautéing, baking or frying. Try it in salad dressings, on pasta or hard breads, or use as marinades or bastes for the grill.
- There are NO preservatives such as TBHQ or BHT.
- It is NOT hydrogenated.
- There is NO sodium.
- NO trans fatty acids.
- NO cholesterol (it actually aids in cholesterol reduction).
- It has one of the lowest levels of saturated fats of all oils.
- It is easily digestible.
- A good source of Vitamin E Alpha (an important anti-oxidant)(4.3 mg per serving).
- Highest concentration of poly (76%) unsaturated acid of any oil.
- Helps the body produce High Density Lipoprotein (HDL).
- High in Linoleic acid– and its health benefits:
- is a fatty acid which acts as a transporter for saturated fats – helps prevent accumulation in the arteries.
- also known as Omega-6 and in near identical proportions to mother’s milk.
- vital to life and cannot be produced by the body alone.
Grapeseed Oil is ideal for frying at high temperatures. It may be heated up to 419 degrees (F) without burning, – one of the highest flashpoints. Deep-fry your favorite foods in Wildtree’s Grapeseed Oil for a wonderful light crispy taste and cholesterol free frying.